Monday, January 2, 2012

Little Things

There are so many things to be thankful for. Topping most lists are health, family and wealth to name a few. I personally am lacking in the health department at the moment, so no longer will I take for granted the times when I am actually healthy. For me, I think the things that make me the happiest and gush with thankfulness always revolve around my family. I love when we laugh together, act goofy, sing silly songs, do crafts together, make cookies together, and when my daughter talks about how crazy and "not" normal our family is. Yes, these little things are what make all the suffering of the real world worth it. I live and will die for these little things. For they are the moments and memories that can never be taken away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment